|MOVE COORDINATION CHECK LIST
MOVE COORDINATION SERVICES
- Prepare Schedule / Timeline
- Coordinate movers and installers timing.
- Coordinate scheduling with data and communication suppliers.
- Schedule timing for vendors, coffee, water and equipment services.
- Provide timeline to all involved parties.
- Schedule janitorial service for both locations with Morris.
FREESTANDING FURNITURE REQUIREMENTS
- Schedule construction/move coordination meeting.
- Schedule moving day. (Hourly slots).
- Schedule delivery of boxes and carts. 6/12
- Schedule elevator service (if necessary). Complete.
- Assign number system for employees/common rooms. Will supply.
- Coordinate “thinning out” info to eliminate outdated records, etc.
- Coordinate employee packing and tagging of boxes.
- Review layout of offices with mover. Complete.
- Display new offices layout for moving crew. Will post 6/24.
- Determine Room 202 as storage.
- Notify security of move schedule.
- Supervise and monitor movers on moving day. 6/26, 2/27, poss. 6/28 (keys)
SYSTEM FURNITURE RECONFIGURATION
- Inventory and inspect existing freestanding furniture for relocation. Complete.
- Verify condition and usability. Complete.
- Provide options for placement of freestanding previously owned furniture. Complete
- Inventory warehouse product to determine disposition. Room 202 Storage.
- Assist with disposal of old furniture. Cherie Completed
- Install (4) possibly (6) stations – Phase I
- Verify electrical/data cable for system and office furniture set-up.
Del Gavio Group Contacts:
- Arrange change of address notification.
- Expedite announcements of new address.
- Plant service.
- Welcome home employee flowers/gift. Small vase?
- Punch list.
- Follow through for completion.
Pat Del Gavio Office: 650-529-2002 x235 Cell: 650-218-4040
Mark George Office: 650-529-2002 x222 Cell: 650-759-5906